Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Barack Obama and the Obamacide



Before I start on my rant, just let me state the fact that I am not trying to be disrespectful, and I'm not trying to be hateful. Although I disagree with Mr.Obama and his politics, I do not hate the man. Frankly I don't hate anyone, it's all about love and tolerance, peace and forgiveness. However I won't keep my mouth shut, when it comes to stating what is right and wrong, what is good and evil, the light and darkness. No matter who's toes I may step on, no matter who doesn't like to hear it, I'm going to scream it. I'm not Mr.Political, I don't have all the answers, I don't know how to turn the economy around, I don't have an answer to oil, I don't know how to stop global warming (If you believe in that crap). All I got my friends is Gods word, and common sense. both of which I will follow with all my heart soul mind and strength.

So, today was the day. Mr. Obama is now officially our President. It was a day for celebration for millions, and they sure did celebrate in Washington. Millions gathered around there TV'S to hear the speech, and to see just what he would have to say. His words were solid, and overall the speech was wonderful, I can't argue that. What I can say is, his speech was exactly the same kind of dribble he used to win. A lot of words referring to "us" as a whole, a lot of lovely and "hallmark" words without any substance whatsoever. Now don't get me wrong, I didn't listen to his speech expecting him to tell us just what exactly he is going to "Change". However I just find it strange that you can listen to a guy, and he can talk up a storm and charm people without really saying anything at all. Kind of brings the words from the song "Say your Prayers" by The Wedding(A song I must have listened to 40 times this past week) to mind. "If you love me, then just love me, don't you give me pretty words" I'm sorry folks but i'm all "pretty words" out. I've heard it all, and really, I just want to see, now what are you going to do? I don't need my ears tickled, I don't need to hear the word "Change" 5,000 more times. Let me see Mr. Obama just how serious you are.

I hope God is with him, I hope Mr.Obama is walking the righteous path. I hope, and I pray, that this economy is saved. I pray that we as a country are at peace with the middle east, I pray Israel and Iran,Egypt,Hamas,Lebanon, and russia all be respectful towards each other and just let each other live there lives. However those who are watchful, and those of us who pay attention to the things Barack Obama promised are a little scared right now. His plan for Israel? Well that was for them to go back to the 1967 borders deal. What does that mean? that means Israel gives the Golan heights back to Syria. Does nobody remember why Israel took it away? maybe because Syria was killing innocent school children from there? Then there's the promise of universal health care, and don't think I'm a total moron when it comes to this. Trust me when I tell you I know all about health care, I know how hard it is not to have medicare/medicaid when you have a disability and really need it. BUT Universal health care is not the way to go, it is just common sense, and I'm not going to go into the details of why, because frankly this is even longer then I wanted to write, and I got more to say.

Then you have the war in Iraq and blah blah blah...but the most important issue for me, and it should be for all of you. Is the Freedom of Choice Act. Something he promised would be the first thing he signs when he becomes the President of the United States. What is the Freedom of Choice Act? Well if it was signed, and passed. It would force abortion to be legal NATIONWIDE. If your a faith based hospital, and you say "Well sorry we don't believe in killing innocent children" TO BAD you will be forced along with everyone else to allow it. It will compel taxpayers to fund abortions, don't believe in killing children? to bad you will be helping to do it.

Don't even try to fight me on abortion either. there is nothing you can say, that would even come close to justifying killing an innocent child. Believe me to, I have heard it all.

"Well what about rape victims? should they be forced to have a baby they never wanted??"

Ummm..YES. It is a terrible thing to ever happen, where someone is violated, and then they end up getting pregnant from that horrible and disturbing act. BUT you are trying to tell me that it is ok to kill a innocent child because of that? if you don't want the baby put it up for adoption, but don't destroy human life.

"Well what about a child being born with some kind of disfigurement or some kind of mental problem. Rather then them suffering through life, wouldn't it be better to just not have them be born?"

Are you kidding me? Now you are sounding a lot like Hitler with his "Superior Race Complex". You again want to kill an innocent child, but this time because they are different? It's still a human life that you are just throwing away....YOU are selfishly deciding who lives and who dies. Who the hell are you to decide who lives or dies? and before you say "Well who the hell are you" I'm a nobody, but I would let God decide some-ones Death not a human.

"Well what about a teenager who accidently gets pregnant, or just a mother who can't afford to take care of the child?"

First of all, maybe if we were to teach good morals/ the word of God in schools, just maybe there wouldn't be so many teenage pregnancy. I remember hearing Obama say "I don't want my kids to be punished with a child if they make a mistake." punished? how about teaching your kids " Hey if you decide to have sex, there is a good chance you could get someone/get pregnant, wich is why you should wait until your married" again thats more common sense for you. Seriously if you are not mature enough to take care of a child, you shouldn't be having sex. So to answer the question. You are now saying "Oh, because I'm immature and couldn't control myself, I had a baby, and really I'm to young, and I can't afford to take care of it. So what's wrong with killing it?" AGAIN Killing an innocent child because you are selfish. Seriously what is so hard about adoption ?

Abortion is a big issue for a lot of us. I know people can also argue, it's not really "Alive yet" and they can reverse argue you with. "Well if you don't believe in abortion, then you must also not believe in taking the pill and blah blah blah" I'm not going to get into all that bull. All I know is.... the Freedom of Choice Act is morally wrong.

In closing, I would like to wish Obama, and his family the best. I pray he seeks to do Gods will. Also The above video is from Christian rapper Jesus Disciple, and it's all about Obama and Abortion.....YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE SINGLE FOR FREE HERE

Also go to Freedom of Choice Act for more information on it, and how you can help.

No comments: