Sunday, October 11, 2009

†..Confidence in Christ..†

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress,
I will never be shaken.
Psalm 62:1-2

There is so much negative in this world, it seems we
are constantly battling just to keep are heads above water.
Too many distractions, too much fear and stress placed upon us.
I'm sick of the media hype and fear, it's disgusting really...
and just turning on the local news with their fake smiles,
and negative news reports, one right after the other.
It all just makes it so clear why so many people
are so stressed out, and search for things to cope.

The truth is we shouldn't worry..
what exactly do we have to "fear" or "worry" about?
I mean seriously, I know it's not easy at times,
but think about it..
God has a plan right? everything happens for a reason right?
God knows all and sees all correct?
You don't think anything that happens in this world shocks him do you?
like he didn't see it coming?

I'm not saying be oblivious, and think everything is all
unicorns and rainbows when obviously it's not...
but wake up! God is our rock..never will he leave us or forsake us
when struggles come,what does worrying and stressing help?
If only we can see past the(pardon my french) "shit storm"
and realize if we just put our trust and faith in God,
everything will work out for the better.

Most of us have no problem being confident in our faith
when things are going great, but you see... that is not when you prove
your faith. You prove your faith when everything is going all wrong, like Job.
I urge anyone who reads this...have confidence in the Lord your God
at all times! He created you the complex being that you are, and
the entire universe, surely nothing you are going through
is to big for HIM! (or to small mind you)

So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.
You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God,
you will receive what he has promised.
Hebrews 10:35-36

I would also like to share these videos from an amazing man of God
named Nick Vujicic, He has the faith and passions for Christ each and
everyone of us should have.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,
Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give
you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come
and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all
your heart.
Jeremiah 29:11-13










No comments: