Saturday, February 20, 2010

I live to offend

There is therefore now no condemnation to those

who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according

to the flesh, but according to the spirit.

Romans 8:1

.

.

.

.

May the words of my mouth and the

meditation of my heart be pleasing

in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my

redeemer.

Psalm 19:14


I pray for your will(Lord)

I pray for your grace.

I shall not be ashamed

I shall live by your name

I won't live for this world

I'll live for the next,

even when I stumble and fall

I'll stand back up again


I shall speak your name,

even when I'm put in chains.


I'll never shut up,

even when threatened with death.


As REAL Christians we can't compromise our beliefs,
like I said last week If we our honest with people
then the bottom line is we will offend.

It's always hard to do the right thing,
It's so much easier to

1. Not say anything at all

or

2.Just simply say God hates the sin not the sinner

I'm guilty of keeping my mouth shut far to much,
and I'm not saying to throw a bible at everyone
but we must speak the truth and tell it like it is,
We have to say what we mean and mean what we say.

It seems to me nobody cares about offending Christians
when they continually use Gods name in vain, shouting out
"G D" this or "G D" that or the ever popular "Jesus Christ!"
that doesn't offend you? because it sure does me...I cringe
every time I hear it, I could careless if someone is cussing...
but if I hear those words my ears perk up and I feel disgusted.

Try to follow me here, we are not suppose to be of the world...right?
but that doesn't mean we ignore the world, I think that happens
far to much with "Christians" we choose to not be apart of the world,
to not live like the world, and thats great..
but we can't just ignore it completely.
A disciple takes the things of society(the world)
and then give it a righteous flavor..
they don't shut themselves off to the world and it's needs,
hide in their church's with their noses in the air as if they
are better and have nothing to repent for.

When I write or speak, when I correct someone...
I don't do it because I want to be right,
I don't do it because I think I am better then you.
I do it for the love of Christ, I speak his name
I tell you about Christ because he is the only way to salvation...
everything else is MEANINGLESS! Houses,Cars,Sex,Money and
Human selfishness is MEANINGLESS you can have it all
and still feel as empty as you did before you had "it all".

Believe it or not I wanted to write about a couple different
subjects, like for example "Islam" but then I changed my mind
and said "Naw...I don't want to offend anyone"...
I almost didn't write about what "Pat Robertson" said
a couple weeks back because I "Didn't want to Offend
those who hang on that guys every word"
but you know what I've come to realize something...

"I live to Offend"

and I don't mean I live to attack and rain judgment down on everyone,
I mean:

I live to spread the word of Christ,
I live to say what is right and what is wrong
not because I'm judge and jury...
or because I know all,
but because Gods word and God himself
is the judge, and his word is plain and simple,
it's black and it's white...
when it comes to what is right and what is wrong.

No comments: