Tuesday, December 2, 2008

How to live..

"Blood drips from my lip,
last words hypocrite..
this world awaits my last breathe
can't wait until I give in
following there lead instead..
won't stop until I'm broken..
point laugh, and push away
I don't care what they say..

Speak, I pray, for I can't find the words to say.
Make me a vessel to scream your name..
I won't give in, and I won't shut up
until I show them all your love 

I don't need this world at all
full of selfishness and greed
I'll stand by awaiting the call
to bow down and worship at Gods feet.
For no matter what you do
I'll never give in to you.."


Criticism is most found when you stand alone. 
When you are shut out of this world,
when people ridicule you because of your faith in Christ.
Rejoice, for we are 'Not Of this World', 
so the world is not going to accept you.
Jesus was not accepted, why on earth would we as followers be?
It will always be difficult for a person of faith, 
for we will never be allowed to just coexist. 
We are called to be vessels of Christ, to show his love and his grace.
We can not be for Christ, and for this world. 
We can not walk the tight rope, and expect not to fall.

Stand up and show your love of Christ. 
Don't stand by and let blasphemers disgrace your Lord and savior. 
We are to pray and be close to our Lord daily,
so we can be that vessel he can speak through.

Please...do not point and condemn anyone! 
For who are we to judge a person?
Christians are labeled hypocrites, and rightfully so, 
because of there judgmental nature. 
We are not called to judge, but rather to show Christ's forgiveness and love.
Christ did not come to save the righteous but the sinner...

You who judge...
You who condemn, are not of Christ at all
You're Pharisees...
You're the true hypocrites...
Time to turn over the tables and watch you run...

No comments: