Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year 2010 make it about HIM

Another year comes and goes as we have welcomed in 2010..

I pray that we put our focus on what's important,

that of course being our relationship with Jesus Christ.


I don't know how 09 treated you, and maybe things

don't seem all that great at the moment,

maybe you are stressing about tomorrow and the future,

and maybe in general everything seems to just suck.


The problem with worry and stress is it

takes away from your F.A.I.T.H,

and we overall have a choice..

to look up or to look down


I pray that in 2010 you and myself included

choose to give our worry and stress to God

in every situation, wether it be good or bad

you control the outcome.

You can choose to live in sorrow,worry and self pity

or you can choose to trust in God and his glory

and remain positive in even the most trying of times.

Life is what YOU make it..

absolute F.A.I.T.H leaves no room

for negativity, it leaves no room for worry...


In general lets make this new year

about others and not our selves...

lets live for Christ and put our negativity behind us...

lets let Gods will be done His kingdom come

to be how we are suppose to be

not so others can look at us in awe

but so others can see the love of Christ


We need to spread the positive spotlight..

because so many are drowning

in the worlds negativity...


2010 lets make it about HIM!


Blessings to everyone who reads!


I plan on updating Rev22-12.com with a little different lay-out

so be on the lookout for that, and I urge anyone

who likes hardcore music to check out www.Fuelradio.fm

and enjoy the music that will grab the devil

by the throat and put him in his place.


Let the Enemy come my way..

faceless distorted among thieves

you have no part of me

can't have no part of me..

I won't bleed in vein

I have my savior in Christ

Full armored sacrifice

No comments: