Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm Forgiven

Sin covered me
couldn't break free
Ignored all you had to say
.
.

I created this place
where pain covers my face
a fading hope i've let go
.
.

Scarred through the years
You reached out your hand
I pushed it away, and covered my ears
as you whispered I'm...Forgiven

You washed it all away
Inside my walls i'd stay
lost and broken
.
.

Hid in the dark
your words lie on the floor
piercing through my soul

Scarred through the years
you reached out your hand
I pushed it away, and covered my ears
as you whispered I'm...Forgiven

I screamed for death
Couldn't take anymore
there is nothing left
....I give up....

Fell to my knees
begged you please
change this man i've become
End this silence of numb
You reached down
covered my scars
made me new
changed my heart..
I'm forgiven
.
.

..Forgiven..

No comments: